Meltblown cloth is the core material of masks. Meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the primary raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. The filtration rate came to 99%, with many voids, fluffy fabric structure, and good anti-wrinkle performance, which can increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area so that the melt-blown cloth has good filterability and shielding.
- Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers.
- Home decoration fabrics: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, and bedspreads.
- Clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics.
- Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, and covering fabrics.
- Agricultural fabrics: crop protection fabrics, seedling raising fabrics, irrigation fabrics, thermal insulation curtains.
- Others: space cotton, thermal insulation, and sound insulation materials, linoleum felt, cigarette filters, tea bags.